By now you should know that I while I do love buying and selling houses, I also value the importance of helping my clients who are buying… find their dream home. What’s the difference? To me, a house is just the physical properties of a dwelling while a home is where the memories and cherished ones gather! What home would be complete without some Halloween treats this month? Read below for this easy recipe I found and thought I’d share with you.
For this fun recipe, you’ll need:
Ingredients: 6 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal, 3 tbs Butter, 10 oz Marshmallows (approx 1 Bag, Red & Yellow Food Coloring (to make orange color), 12 Tootsie Rolls, 1 Green Fruit Roll-up (you will only be able to find the blue/green combo)
Ready? Here are your instructions:
1. Melt your butter in a large sauce pan over low heat
2. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted
3. Remove from heat
4. Add approximately 4 drops of red food coloring & 2 drop yellow food coloring- Add until you have a nice bright orange color
5. Mix in Rice Krispies
6. Form small balls into the shape of a pumpkin (Tip: Add Non-Stick Cooking Spray (Pam) or Crisco to your hands before forming your balls)
7. Cut Tootsie Roll in Half and add a half into each pumpkin while still warm
8. Cut small leaves from the green portion of your Fruit Roll Up
There you go! Email me your finished products, I would love to feature them on my social media.